Transitioning from a military to a civilian career can be among the toughest challenges faced by active-duty service members. This may seem counterintuitive: these men and women are trained to handle extreme circumstances, and many have lived through combat. But their leaving active duty doesn’t just change the work they do, it changes the very fabric of their lives.
- DCAC Spotlights Military Veterans as Solution to Data Center Talent Shortage
- DCD Interview ahead of DCD Dallas Speaking Engagement Oct 21-22
- DCPro and Salute Mission Critical partnership attracting diverse talent to data center industry
- Some “get it” – Veterans are not “entry level” candidates!
- Infrastructure Masons and Salute Mission Critical Announce Strategic Alliance