My goal is to get veterans to work in our industry so that they have a chance to learn, grow and get better jobs in the future. Whether it is building cages, cleaning or moving debris out for salvage, Salute can provide disciplined labor to the industry. JFK used the “ask not” line and I bought in and joined when I was 17. Now, I think in terms of “ask what you can do for our veterans” and the “you” includes me so I am out promoting the idea of a disciplined labor to the data center market. I would love to show you what a crew of veterans can do when launched on an objective.
- DCAC Spotlights Military Veterans as Solution to Data Center Talent Shortage
- DCD Interview ahead of DCD Dallas Speaking Engagement Oct 21-22
- DCPro and Salute Mission Critical partnership attracting diverse talent to data center industry
- Some “get it” – Veterans are not “entry level” candidates!
- Infrastructure Masons and Salute Mission Critical Announce Strategic Alliance