Salute’s trained teams are what set us apart. Our veterans bring a high level of situational awareness to every project. They know exactly what to do—and what not to do—in a data center. They have a clear understanding of standards, MOP (Methods of Procedure), LOR (Level of Risk) and back out procedures, and carefully adhere to customer-specific requirements. At the same time, they are focused on providing the best customer experience possible. Salute’s disciplined approach and procedure-driven services help mitigate risks and ensure predictable outcomes for your mission critical facilities.
- DCAC Spotlights Military Veterans as Solution to Data Center Talent Shortage
- DCD Interview ahead of DCD Dallas Speaking Engagement Oct 21-22
- DCPro and Salute Mission Critical partnership attracting diverse talent to data center industry
- Some “get it” – Veterans are not “entry level” candidates!
- Infrastructure Masons and Salute Mission Critical Announce Strategic Alliance