Salute starts with US military veterans, who are already highly trained and disciplined team members—and some of whom are already experienced in IT and data operations. Then we provide any additional necessary data center skills and knowledge through our structured training program, resulting in the best multi-skilled operators (MSOs) in the industry.
In training, we cover all critical tasks and processes, addressing both underlying concepts, practical steps, and client- or tenant-specific requirements at each data center site. Successful demonstration of methods of procedure (MOP), a key change control process, is a prerequisite to performing any project. The thought process behind MOP development and implementation emphasizes the underlying thought process, to ensure that trainees achieve the highest possible level of understanding not only of tasks but of context and importance. This leads to a high degree of attention to detail in actual practice.
Salute personnel are also able to rely on a robust, proprietary software platform that incorporates both a knowledgebase, training resources, and procedural checklists and tools to ensure complete, accurate, and documented performance on site.
Working at Salute
At Salute, our goal is to support the well-being and livelihoods of American military veterans by offering employment and training across a variety of data center services. The data center industry delivers mission critical services and infrastructure for companies all over the world, and in recent years, demand for qualified laborers has grown considerably. The discipline, skills and values attained through military experience provide a crucial foundation for ongoing training in this specialized and growing segment of the national workforce. By establishing a background and skills in this emerging field, employees are prepared for a fruitful and opportunity-filled career. The day-to-day operations of Salute Inc. consist of cleaning and installation services for data center facilities, tasks for which many veterans are already well prepared.
Before signing up, we thought you should know a few things about what Salute expects from you and what you should expect from Salute.
Salute’s Mission – Military Precision for Mission Critical Projects
Our customers ensure their customer’s servers are live 24×7. Salute ensures the servers are safe from dirt, dust, grime, pebbles, grease, or any substance that might get airborne and damage the servers. We clean the hardest spots to clean first.
We hire Veterans because they are:
- Team Oriented
- Socially mature
- Self confident
- Experienced in diverse environments
- Accepting of authority
- Dedicated with strong work ethic
- Able to work under pressure
- Ambitious toward increasing responsibility and advancement
- Communicative and outcome oriented
- Deserving of consideration for employment because they have served our country and preserved our freedom
- We believe employees will grow through experience, continuing education, and greater networking resources to find full time employment either with us or with our customers
- Salute’s teams operate in an efficient, orderly fashion to complete jobs better and faster than your competition. Attention to detail is paramount in a mission critical building environment. Quality work means repeat customers which means more work and a predictable paycheck.
- Salute employees respect each other, the customer, and other contractors on the job site. They show up on time, are productive, and communicate their status and availability to the Project Manager.
- Salute provides training on procedures and requirements of each job – Post Construction clean up, sub floor cleaning, above floor, above ceiling, installations, relocations, etc. Salute will assess your work and endeavor to train, educate, and empower you as far as you want to go.
- After each job, Salute will assign an A / B / or C ranking based on your communication, work rate, and productivity. We will promote the A’s toward increasing responsibility, challenge the B’s, and educate and test the C’s. Salute can move you toward a sustainable career … your future is in your control now.
Thank you. Thank you for your Service. Welcome to Salute.