Salute Mission Critical transforms military veterans into world class data center technicians and as a result is now a premier IT Data Center Lifecycle services company. Clients around the world rely on Salute to deploy, manage, and decommission data center sites with consistent high quality results. Our ability to recruit, train, and support our teams is unique and applied in a highly effective manner to fulfill your requirements anywhere.
To provide the highest quality services for our customers while providing a gateway to the data center industry for those who have served our country.
Focus on the customer’s needs. Commit to service excellence. Deliver more than expected.
OUR VALUE PROPOSITION
Our customers rely on us to provide services in sensitive and critical environments. Our core values of integrity, reliability and work ethic were honed in service to our country and evident in everything we do. Our core competency is disciplined execution of all tasks with military precision.
- We are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality service
- We treat our customers and each other with respect and integrity.
- We are receptive, flexible, and responsive.
- We take responsibility for ourselves through self-management and by accepting the consequences of our decisions.
- We take responsibility for our organization through dedication to teamwork, mutual support, and cooperation.
- We take responsibility for our community by contributing our time and resources to promote positive change.
- We strive to attract and retain people who are highly competent, creative, and professional; people who are committed to doing their best and to bringing out the best in others.
- We foster an environment that values diversity and feel that our differences make us stronger.
- We foster an environment, which supports an individual’s personal & family life by ensuring balance and flexibility with professional commitments.
- We strive to be active in our communities and contribute both time and resources improving the quality of life for all people.
Salute Inc. was founded in 2013 by Lee Kirby and Jason Okroy who brought a wealth of experience in both the military and commercial IT operations. With their unique perspective, they noticed two different, yet equally urgent, problems. First, many veterans who had returned from serving their country struggled to find civilian jobs. Second, an entire industry—data centers—struggled to find both entry level and skilled staff who could perform reliably in a mission-critical facility environment. Seeing an opportunity to address both problems in one master stroke, Salute was born, with its mission to recruit and train veterans in all of the processes and tasks required to deploy, manage, secure, and decommission data centers. Since then, more than 1,000 veterans have been introduced to the industry by Salute, and many leading data centers have benefited from the discipline and integrity that is ingrained in these personnel from their time in the military. The dedication and skills that Salute’s teams provide have helped get data centers up and running as these services are available through all stages of the data center life cycle, both in the U.S. and around the globe.