We are one step closer to our goal of 100 veterans hired by our clients in 2016. A.V., an Army Infantryman started with Salute in 2015 as a Cleaner, quickly transitioning to our Technician division, he soon learned this was his calling. After working at United Airlines for only 3 months, they offered him a full time position. A.V will always have a place at Salute but wish him well as he starts his career in the data center industry. Thanks United!
- DCAC Spotlights Military Veterans as Solution to Data Center Talent Shortage
- DCD Interview ahead of DCD Dallas Speaking Engagement Oct 21-22
- DCPro and Salute Mission Critical partnership attracting diverse talent to data center industry
- Some “get it” – Veterans are not “entry level” candidates!
- Infrastructure Masons and Salute Mission Critical Announce Strategic Alliance